If you are a professional looking for opportunities in the financial services industry, NBT Bank invites you to join our team. Based in our Norwich, NY, headquarters or in one of our regional financial centers, NBT Bank corporate employees work together across business lines to develop and implement financial solutions for our diverse customer base, serving personal and business banking customers alike. We encourage collaboration and innovative thinking and we value employees who are eager to keep our company moving forward.
NBT Bank offers a variety of career opportunities in many areas including:
- Accounting & Finance – Accounting and Financial Planning/Analysis
- Commercial Banking – Relationship Management, Portfolio Management, Commercial Real Estate
- Consumer Lending – Underwriting, Collections, Operational Support
- Credit – Credit Analysis, Loan Workout, Appraisals
- Human Resources – Employee Relations, Workforce Planning, Training, Benefits, Recruiting
- Information Technology – Systems Development, Tech Support, IT Security, Telecom, Database Administration
- Marketing – Corporate Branding, Communications, Digital Marketing
- Mortgage – Loan Origination, Underwriting, Operations
- Operations – Call Center, Loan and Deposit Operations, Corporate Security, Facilities, Mail and Courier Services
- Retail Sales and Administration – Territory and Market Management, Analysis and Support
- Risk Management – Audit, Compliance, Loan Review
- Wealth Management – Financial Consulting, Trust, Investment Management
Working at NBT
We’re a growing organization and are interested in people who are forward thinkers. Our corporate employees work in professional environments – located in our Norwich, N.Y. headquarters or one of our regional financial centers. With well-defined career paths in all of our departments, NBT Bank offers both management and professional development programs to allow and encourage our employees to continue growing professionally. We offer competitive pay and incentive compensation plans that reward you for your hard work.
Think you might be a good fit?